This practical course will prepare you for an exciting career in Management. Improve your prospects of career advancement by using this program as a foundation for further studies in this fast growing field. This qualification offers a unique, affordable, cost-effective opportunity for learners to ensure they meet the competitive market demands.
- As an open course, this program is offered in specific locations. As an in-house training, it can be offered on any part of the globe.
- This program can be bundled with any other program in the same category, offering the benefit of a discounted price.
- Accord Worldwide can offer this training in languages other than English, please contact us with your questions.
This training will help you to:
- Acquire best practices in budgeting
- Understand the strategic role of cost concepts
- Explain the costs concepts to the use of cost information for management control
- Describe the role of budgets in the management process
- Discuss the importance of strategy and its role in the master budget
- Prepare a master budget and explain the interrelationships among its supporting schedule
- Understand zero-base, activity-based, and Kaizen approaches to budgeting
- Explain the essence of control systems
- Develop flexible budgets for evaluating short-term financial performance
- Identify different cost control measures
- Measure and evaluate performance
What Participants Receive?
- Certified Accordemy Professional – Attested by Accord Worldwide, Inc. USA
- Free lifetime access to online course material
- Free lifetime membership to the relevant discussion group
- Discounted OR free participation in future training courses
Who Should Attend:
All levels Of Management, Executives, and Team Leaders, who manage work teams or employees, and who are responsible for creating and conducing work environment infused with positive culture to engage employees.
Training fee includes the course certificate, training materials, lunch, refreshments, and one social program at the end of the training.
Not included in the fee are: Visa costs, airfare cost, accommodation, travel insurance, dinner and any personal expense of the participant.
Please note that for groups, different destinations and in-house training we offer significant discount and we encourage you to contact us for a quotation.