Strategic planning is a tool that can answer the “how” to achieve your vision. Managers at all levels and in all industries need to excel in strategic planning. They will be able to better twist their daily work, as well as smaller objectives, into the ultimate vision of their organization. We came up with this course to address the “research-based” needs of business owners, managers or people in seek of success. This comprehensive training workshop will ensure the participants bring a positive change to their leadership and management approach.
- As an open course, this program is offered in specific locations. As an in-house training, it can be offered on any part of the globe.
- This program can be bundled with any other program in the same category, offering the benefit of a discounted price.
- Accord Worldwide can offer this training in languages other than English, please contact us with your questions.
This training will help you to learn:
- SOWT analysis with in-depth study of all components
- Comparing SOWT with other tools (e.g. PEST)
- Who should be involved in strategic planning
- Perception and the Sub-conscious level thinking
- Values and beliefs
- Where a vision comes from
- Why people fail to achieve their visions
- Types of strategies and their use
- Preparing action plans for implementation on a strategic plan
- Implementing and monitoring strategic plans
What Participants Receive?
- Certified Accordemy Professional – Attested by Accord Worldwide, Inc. USA
- Free lifetime access to online course material
- Free lifetime membership to the relevant discussion group
- Discounted OR free participation in future training courses
Who should attend?
This course is not useful, but necessary for any level of management, team leaders, directors, CEOs, business owners, and project manager. It also helps Consultants, and freelancers.
Training fee includes the course certificate, training materials, lunch, refreshments, and one social program at the end of the training.
Not included in the fee are: Visa costs, airfare cost, accommodation, travel insurance, dinner, and any personal expense of the participant.
Please note that for groups, different destinations and in-house training we offer significant discount and we encourage you to contact us for a quote.