For organizations to survive, it is mandatory to meet the changing advancement in their relevant beneficiaries and markets. While this is mandatory, there will always be a level of resistance against any change. It is the job of a successful leading manager to ensure the change happens as expected and adds value to the organization.
We come up with this course to address the “research-based” needs of executives and managers for change management skills. This comprehensive five-day training workshop will ensure the effective and efficient use of graphic communication and will be a value for money.
- As an open course, this program is offered in specific destinations. However, as an in-house training it can be offered at any part of the globe.
- This Program can be integrated with any other program in the same category and for a 10 days course, client will get benefit of two days discount paying only for eight days.
- Accord Worldwide can offer this training in other languages than English, please contact us for your needs.
This training will help you to learn:
- Change is unavoidable
- The role of change in organizational success.
- Innovation and improvement.
- Planning for positive change.
- Barriers to change.
- Managing the Stress associated with change.
- Monitor the outcomes of change.
What Participants Receive?
- Certified Accordemy Professional – Attested by Accord Worldwide, Inc. USA
- Free lifetime access to online course material
- Free lifetime membership to the relevant discussion group
- Discounted OR free participation in future training courses
Who should attend?
This course is not useful, but necessary for any level of management, team leaders, NGO directors, CEOs, business owners, and project manager. It also helps Consultants, and freelancers.
Training fee includes the course certificate, training materials, lunch, refreshments, and one social program at the end of the training and tuition fee.
Not included in the fee are: Visa costs, airfare cost, accommodation, travel insurance, dinner and any personal expense of the participant.
Please note that for groups, different destinations and in-house training we offer significant discount and we encourage you to contact us for a quotation.