Social development in any setting will include working with groups of people from communities. This can be for any purpose, but the approach will require the community to organize themselves as a body. The process of helping communities to reach a consensus and establish a forum to full operationalization of the forum is very critical.
We came up with this course to address the “research-based” needs of development workers and managers. This comprehensive training workshop will ensure the participants gain a change in their performance, and not only some useful information.
- As an open course, this program is offered in specific locations. As an in-house training, it can be offered on any part of the globe.
- This program can be bundled with any other program in the same category, offering the benefit of a discounted price.
- Accord Worldwide can offer this training in languages other than English, please contact us with your questions.
This training will help you to learn:
- To understand the principles of development
- The definition of a community forum and CBO
- Types of community forums and their characteristics
- Challenges for a community forum to function
- Sustainability and maintaining operation of a community forum
- The concept of volunteerism and common interest at community level
- The supports required for a community forum to perform public services as a CBO
- Community development in urban settings
What Participants Receive?
- Certified Accordemy Professional – Attested by Accord Worldwide, Inc. USA
- Free lifetime access to online course material
- Free lifetime membership to the relevant discussion group
- Discounted OR free participation in future training courses
Who should attend?
This course is not useful, but necessary for any level of NGO management, team leaders, NGO directors, CEOs, business owners, and project managers. It also helps Consultants, and freelancers.
Training fee includes the course certificate, training materials, lunch, refreshments, and one social program at the end of the training.
Not included in the fee are: Visa costs, airfare cost, accommodation, travel insurance, dinner and any personal expense of the participant.
Please note that for groups, different destinations and in-house training we offer significant discount and we encourage you to contact us for a quotation.