This practical course will prepare you for an exciting career in Human Resource Management. Improve your prospects of career advancement by using this program as a foundation for further studies in this fast growing field. This qualification offers a unique, affordable, cost-effective opportunity for learners to ensure they meet the competitive market demands for modern HRM skills.
- As an open course, this program is offered in specific locations. As an in-house training, it can be offered on any part of the globe.
- This program can be bundled with any other program in the same category, offering the benefit of a discounted price.
- Accord Worldwide can offer this training in languages other than English, please contact us with your questions.
This training will help you to:
- Confidently recruit the right person with the right package of benefits
- Understand the importance of proper payment schemes and benefit packages
- Use the most effective recruitment options and modern tools
- Understand appropriate reward philosophy and strategy
- Component to put parts of reward strategy together
- Effective management of the human resource related to payments
- Non monetary benefits and how to maximize their effectiveness
- Understand why staff are the most important resource of the organisation
What Participants Receive?
- Certified Accordemy Professional – Attested by Accord Worldwide, Inc. USA
- Free lifetime access to online course material
- Free lifetime membership to the relevant discussion group
- Discounted OR free participation in future training courses
Who should attend?
Apart from people with a career in HRM, this course also benefits all levels of management, executives, team leaders, and compensation and benefits specialists who are responsible for payment or recruitment. The course also benefits HR consultants and freelancers whose job is to consult in recruitment and HRM
Training fee includes the course certificate, training materials, lunch, refreshments, and one social program at the end of the training.
Not included in the fee are: Visa costs, airfare cost, accommodation, travel insurance, dinner and any personal expense of the participant.
Please note that for groups, different destinations and in-house training we offer significant discount and we encourage you to contact us for a quotation.