In the basics of management we learn about “Control” being a main function of management. With emergence of leadership as a skill for managers, the manager needs to realize that management functions are still equally important. The modern manager has to apply all management functions with an approach of leadership which enables, empowers, and motivates for innovation and positive change.
We came up with this course to address the “research-based” needs of managers required control skills. This comprehensive training workshop will ensure the effective and efficient use of monitoring skills.
- As an open course, this program is offered in specific locations. As an in-house training, it can be offered on any part of the globe.
- This program can be bundled with any other program in the same category, offering the benefit of a discounted price.
- Accord Worldwide can offer this training in languages other than English, please contact us with your questions.
This training will help you to learn:
- Control is a key function of management
- Types of controlling
- Controlling to support and coach
- Performance standards and technical guides
- How to make practical and relevant tools for controlling
- Supportive Feedback
- Continuous learning and quality improvement
What Participants Receive?
- Certified Accordemy Professional – Attested by Accord Worldwide, Inc. USA
- Free lifetime access to online course material
- Free lifetime membership to the relevant discussion group
- Discounted OR free participation in future training courses
This course is useful for supervisors, managers, officers, and any person involved in management, or working with a team.
Who should attend?
This course is not useful, but necessary for any level of management, team leaders, CEOs, business owners, and project manager. It also helps Consultants, and freelancers.
Training fee includes the course certificate, training materials, lunch, refreshments, and one social program at the end of the training.
Not included in the fee are: Visa costs, airfare cost, accommodation, travel insurance, dinner and any personal expense of the participant.
Please note that for groups, different destinations and in-house training we offer significant discount and we encourage you to contact us for a quotation.