Advancement of online technology has already provided chances to find suppliers/service providers from any corner of the globe. This can provide you cost-effective and quality choices – if managed properly. The flip side can be frustrating due to improper communication or improper management of the system.
We came up with this course to address the “research-based” needs of logistics managers for required e-procurement development and management skills. This comprehensive training workshop will ensure the effective and efficient use of tendering skills.
- As an open course, this program is offered in specific locations. As an in-house training, it can be offered on any part of the globe.
- This program can be bundled with any other program in the same category, offering the benefit of a discounted price.
- Accord Worldwide can offer this training in languages other than English, please contact us with your questions.
This training will help you to learn:
- The process of needs assessment
- Comparison of offline versus online procurement
- Developing e-bids
- Understanding the legal framework
- E-Tender processing, selection and award of contract
- E-Vendor management; monitoring and evaluation
- Continuous learning and quality improvement
What Participants Receive?
- Certified Accordemy Professional – Attested by Accord Worldwide, Inc. USA
- Free lifetime access to online course material
- Free lifetime membership to the relevant discussion group
- Discounted OR free participation in future training courses
This course is suitable for any procurement or non-procurement professional involved in the planning, creation, issue, receipt, or evaluation of tenders.
Who should attend?
This course is suitable for any procurement or non-procurement professional involved in the planning, creation, issue, receipt or evaluation of tenders.
Training fee includes the course certificate, training materials, lunch, refreshments, and one social program at the end of the training and tuition fee.
Not included in the fee are: Visa costs, airfare cost, accommodation, travel insurance, dinner and any personal expense of the participant.
Please note that for groups, different destinations and in-house training we offer significant discount and we encourage you to contact us for a quotation.