This practical course will prepare you for an exciting career in Management and Leadership. Improve your prospects of career advancement by using this program as a foundation for further studies in this fast growing field. This qualification offers a unique, affordable, cost-effective opportunity for learners to ensure they meet the competitive market demands.
- As an open course, this program is offered in specific locations. As an in-house training, it can be offered on any part of the globe.
- This program can be bundled with any other program in the same category, offering the benefit of a discounted price.
- Accord Worldwide can offer this training in languages other than English, please contact us with your questions.
This training will help you learn:
- Recruitment – position review, advertising; interviewing skills; selection techniques
- Retention – induction, orientation, development, rewards & recognition
- Performance Management – setting expectations, key accountabilities, training; coaching for performance and provision of effective feedback
- Outline of the legal requirements that HRM practices addresses
What Participants Receive?
- Certified Accordemy Professional – Attested by Accord Worldwide, Inc. USA
- Free lifetime access to online course material
- Free lifetime membership to the relevant discussion group
- Discounted OR free participation in future training courses
Who should attend?
Anyone with current responsibility (or with future aspirations in this area) for recruiting new staff and / or managing / supervising day-to-day employee performance.
This program will be especially helpful to those without formal HR training who are seeking guidance on HR Management issues.
Training fee includes the course certificate, training materials, lunch, refreshments, and one social program at the end of the training and tuition fee.
Not included in the fee are: Visa costs, airfare cost, accommodation, travel insurance, dinner and any personal expense of the participant.
Please note that for groups, different destinations and in-house training we offer significant discount and we encourage you to contact us for a quotation.