Effective Procurement Management
A clear demand ensures a clear deal!
Procurement has become more tough with increased competition. It is the procurement that can ensure reliability on vendors and service providers. It must be clear how the vendor provides services/goods/works and how the client will monitor and evaluate. The problem is that small unclear points can end up major misunderstandings and losses on any/both side(s).
We came up with this course to address the “research-based” needs of logistics managers for required tendering and bidding skills. This comprehensive training workshop will ensure the effective and efficient use of tendering skills and will be a value for money.
- As an open course, this program is offered in specific destinations. However, as an in-house training, it can be offered at any part of the globe.
- This Program can be customized, for groups of more than five participants and in-house training, to suit the needs of your team.
- Accord Worldwide can offer this training in other languages than English, please contact us for your needs.
- Accord Worldwide can help with logistics of training (e.g. accommodation, travel management) as an optional service.
This training will help you to:
- The process of needs assessment;
- Comparison of in-house versus outsource hiring
- Developing bids
- Understanding the legal framework
- Tender processing, selection and award of contract
- Vendor management; monitoring and evaluation
- Services vs. goods control of vendor delivery
- How to relate costs to milestones
- Asset and procurement output management
- Continuous learning and quality improvement
What Participants Receive?
- Certificate of completion from Accord Worldwide, Inc. USA
- Lifetime access to the online course material
- Lifetime access to the course related virtual discussion group
- Discount (up to 15%) in future training programs of the firm
This course is suitable for any procurement or non-procurement professional involved in the planning, creation, issue, receipt or evaluation of tenders.
Training fee includes the course certificate, training materials, lunch and refreshments one social program at the end of the training and tuition fee.
Not included in the fee are: Visa Costs, Airfare cost, Accommodation, Travel Insurance, Dinner and any personal expense of the participant.
Please note that for groups, different destinations and in-house training we offer significant discount and we encourage you to contact us for a quotation.