Procurement has become tougher with increased competition. It is procurement that can ensure reliability of vendors and service providers. It must be clear how the vendor provides services/goods/works, and how the client monitors and evaluates them. The problem is that small, unclear points can end up in major misunderstandings and losses on any/both side(s).
We came up with this course to address the “research-based” needs of logistics managers for required tendering and bidding skills. This comprehensive training workshop will ensure the effective and efficient use of tendering skills.
As an open course, this program is offered in specific locations. As an in-house training, it can be offered on any part of the globe.
This program can be bundled with any other program in the same category, offering the benefit of a discounted price.
Accord Worldwide can offer this training in languages other than English, please contact us with your questions.
This training will help you to:
- Understand the process of needs assessment
- Use comparison of in-house versus outsource hiring
- Develop bids
- Understand the legal framework
- Comprehend tender processing, selection, and award of contract
- Follow vendor management; monitoring and evaluation
- Understand services vs. goods control of vendor delivery
- Learn how to relate costs to milestones
- Grasp asset and procurement output management
- Comprehend continuous learning and quality improvement
What Participants Receive?
- Certified Accordemy Professional – Attested by Accord Worldwide, Inc. USA
- Free lifetime access to online course material
- Free lifetime membership to the relevant discussion group
- Discounted OR free participation in future training courses
Who should attend?
This course is suitable for any procurement or non-procurement professional involved in the planning, creation, issue, receipt, or evaluation of tenders.
Training fee includes the course certificate, training materials, lunch, refreshments, and one social program at the end of the training.
Not included in the fee are: Visa costs, airfare cost, accommodation, travel insurance, dinner and any personal expense of the participant.
Please note that for groups, different destinations and in-house training we offer significant discount and we encourage you to contact us for a quotation.