Enhance Community Contribution in Development
Development is not a gift, it is an inner change and it has to happen by the community!
For organizations to provide relief and development services, it is required that they have proper input and participation from the target communities. Unfortunately, aid is considered as a gift and we need to change people’s mentality so that it does not kill the potential of beneficiaries to contribute.
We come up with this course to address the “research-based” needs of development workers and managers for enhancing community contribution to development. This comprehensive training workshop will ensure the participants gain a change in their performance and not only some useful information.
- As an open course, this program is offered in specific destinations. However, as an in-house training it can be offered at any part of the globe.
- This Program can be integrated with any other program in the same category and for a 10 days course, client will get benefit of two days discount paying only for eight days.
- Accord Worldwide can offer this training in other languages than English, please contact us for your needs.
This training will help you to learn:
- Why community development needs community contribution
- How to define a community
- Steps in participatory planning
- Community resource assessment
- Community forums management
- Sustainability and maintaining operation of a community forum
- The concept of volunteerism and common interest at community level
- Supports required for a community forum to perform public services as a CBO
- Community development in urban settings
What Participants Receive?
- A DVD with all the training material and extra-curricular learning material
- Workshop handouts
- 12 months FREE advice and support for any relevant questions and queries
- Free membership to get free learning material
This course is not useful, but necessary for any level of management, team leaders, NGO directors, CEOs, business owners, and project manager. It also helps Consultants, and freelancers.
Training fee includes the course certificate, training materials, lunch and refreshments one social program at the end of the training and tuition fee.
Not included in the fee are: Visa Costs, Airfare cost, Accommodation, Travel Insurance, Dinner and any personal expense of the participant.
Please note that for groups, different destinations and in-house training we offer significant discount and we encourage you to contact us for a quotation.
Discounted Offers for This Course