Coordination is an inevitable part of our daily managerial role. An important part of that happens through meetings and events at small or large groups. It is very crucial that the time and resources invested in meetings or events produce the expected outcome. Here is the know-how in this training program.
We come up with this course to address the “research-based” needs of executives and senior managers for business meetings and events. This comprehensive training workshop will ensure the effective and efficient use of inclusive communication and will be a value for money.
- As an open course, this program is offered in specific destinations. However, as an in-house training it can be offered at any part of the globe.
- This Program can be integrated with any other program in the same category and for a 10 days course, client will get benefit of two days discount paying only for eight days.
- Accord Worldwide can offer this training in other languages than English, please contact us for your needs.
This training will help you to learn:
- Business communication challenges
- When meetings are not necessary
- Proper, Prior, Planning
- Whom to invite and why?
- When an RSVP is required?
- Organizing and management of events
- Minutes taking and record keeping
- Audio and visual aid management
- Event evaluation and using of records
What Participants Receive?
- Certified Accordemy Professional – Attested by Accord Worldwide, Inc. USA
- Free lifetime access to online course material
- Free lifetime membership to the relevant discussion group
- Discounted OR free participation in future training courses
Who should attend?
This course is not useful, but necessary for any level of management, team leaders, CEOs, business owners, and project manager. It also helps Consultants, and freelancers.
Training fee includes the course certificate, training materials, lunch and refreshments one social program at the end of the training and tuition fee.
Not included in the fee are: Visa Costs, Airfare cost, Accommodation, Travel Insurance, Dinner and any personal expense of the participant.
Please note that for groups, different destinations and in-house training we offer significant discount and we encourage you to contact us for a quotation.