Proper knowledge of financial procedures and management is necessary for any working professional nowadays. From a project manager to any technical worker need to know and contribute to the financial system and procedures. Many of us do study finance as part of the regular education, but a refresher workshop on practical issues revitalizes the knowledge.
This course includes the knowledge and information that is required for a non-finance professional and covers all the practical, necessary and daily issues.
- As an open course, this program is offered in specific destinations. However, as an in-house training it can be offered at any part of the globe.
- This Program can be integrated with any other program in the same category and for a 10 days course, client will get benefit of two days discount paying only for eight days.
- Accord Worldwide can offer this training in other languages than English, please contact us for your needs.
After the course, the participants will be able to:
- identify different types of costs
- define the role of finance
- what is accounting and what are main accounts
- How financial statements are prepared
- Difference between profit and cash
- What is important in numbers (of a financial statement)
- Financial Report – a report by numbers
- Analyse financial statements
- Evaluate the financial feasibility of a project
- Budget types and how to prepare a budget
Who should attend?
This course is designed for:
- board of directors,
- head of departments,
- project managers
- Supervisors and section heads.
Training fee includes the course certificate, training materials, lunch and refreshments one social program at the end of the training.
Not included in the fee are: Visa costs, airfare cost, accommodation, travel insurance, dinner and any personal expense of the participant.
Please note that for groups, different destinations and in-house training we offer significant discount and we encourage you to contact us for a quotation.