Fundraising for Non-profit Organizations
Even though you have a non-profit intention, you need to sell your idea!
For organizations to provide relief and development services, a proper and accurate fundraising strategy is the key for sustainable survival. This strategy can encompass participation in large donor’s solicitation programs and activities that can generate resources for non-profit activities.
We come up with this course to address the “research-based” needs of development workers and managers for fundraising that is inclusive and result-oriented. This comprehensive training workshop will ensure the participants bring a positive change in their organization’s fundraising strategies.
- As an open course, this program is offered in specific destinations. However, as an in-house training, it can be offered at any part of the globe.
- This Program can be integrated with any other program in the same category and the client will get discounted rate.
- Accord Worldwide can offer this training in other languages than English, please contact us for your needs.
This training will help you to learn:
- Mission and vision of a non-profit organization
- Who should be involved in fundraising
- Who can support and how
- Focus on impact of your work and let people know
- Functional strategies for fundraising
- Online fundraising
- Fundraising activities and sustainable revenue for non-profits
- Linking your donors with beneficiaries
What Participants Receive?
- A DVD with all the training material and extra-curricular learning material
- Workshop handouts
- 12 months FREE advice and support for any relevant questions and queries
- Free membership to get free learning material
This course is very useful for any level of management in a non-profit organization. From team leaders, NGO directors, CEOs, business owners, and project manager to board members, this course will help professionals boost their fundraising skills. It also helps Consultants and freelancers.
Training fee includes the course certificate, training materials, lunch, and refreshments one social program at the end of the training and tuition fee.
Following are not included in the fee: Visa Costs, Airfare cost, Accommodation, Travel Insurance, Dinner and any personal expense of the participant.
Please note that for groups, different destinations and in-house training we offer a significant discount and we encourage you to contact us for a quotation.