Gender Mainstreaming in Projects/Programs
Inclusive approaches ensure tangible results and are beyond numerical reports!
Majority of projects and programs intend to ensure equality and equity of both men and women. Practical tools will help that such an intention is implemented and projects/programs become more efficient. Tools that are based on proven success and enabling frontline field workers to follow.
This course is matching international norms and guidelines with planning tools, field implementation approaches and guidelines as well as case by case monitoring and evaluation. It includes various real life case studies and best practices.
- As an open course, this program is offered in specific destinations. However, as an in-house training it can be offered at any part of the globe.
- This Program can be integrated with any other program in the same category and for a shorter duration, client will get benefit of discounted rates.
- Accord Worldwide can offer this training in other languages than English, please contact us for your needs.
This training will help you to learn:
- Revision of gender definitions
- Why equality and equity
- Are inclusive approaches possible?
- Preliminary tools to ensure gender mainstreaming in assessments
- Project/program design and gender mainstreaming
- Impact evaluation
What Participants Receive?
- A DVD with all the training material and extra-curricular learning material
- Workshop handouts
- 12 months FREE advice and support for any relevant questions and queries
- Free membership to get free learning material
This course is useful for any development worker from NGOs, governments and private sector . It can benefit all levels of management, team leaders, NGO directors, CEOs, business owners, and project manager. It also helps Consultants, and freelancers interested in the subject.
- Please Get in touch with us for course outline
Training fee includes the course certificate, training materials, lunch and refreshments one social program at the end of the training and tuition fee.
Not included in the fee are: Visa Costs, Airfare cost, Accommodation, Travel Insurance, Dinner and any personal expense of the participant.
Please note that for groups, different destinations and in-house training we offer significant discount and we encourage you to contact us for a quotation.
No Reviews found for this course.