Leadership for HR Professionals
We manage People Not Work!
In the midst of a rapid growth and dramatic change, organizations have started to recognize the immediate need to focus company resources on the development of a new generation of leaders both for company assets recently acquired and those expanding internally as well as for future expansion and long-term success. Leaner, flatter organizations have shown that leadership is not restricted to executive suites and boardrooms; rather it is a shared phenomenon throughout the organization.
This workshop on Leadership is aimed at providing the participants with skills to recognize the traits and styles of leaders sharpen existing skills and master new strengths.
This training will prepare you for an exciting career in Human Resource Management.
Improve your prospects of career advancement by using this program as a foundation for further studies in this fast growing field. This qualification offers a unique, affordable, cost-effective opportunity for learners to ensure they meet the competitive market demands for modern HRM skills.
- As an open course, this program is offered in specific destinations. However, as an in-house training it can be offered at any part of the globe.
- This Program can be integrated with any other program in the same category and for a 10 days course the client will get benefit of two days discount paying only for eight days.
- Accord Worldwide can offer this training in other languages than English, please contact us for your needs.
This training will help you to:
- Lead a winning team, department or organization
- Empower others to deliver results
- Identify appropriate leadership styles for your organization
- Gain the self-awareness and confidence to take on new leadership responsibilities.
- Understand the leadership behaviors and the impact they have on others.
- Learn about teamwork, motivation, decision-making, and coping with workplace challenges.
- Practice an outdoor exercise to develop your problem-solving
- Stimulate personal and career growth through self-directed development.
- Use the most effective recruitment options and modern tools.
- Non monetary benefits and how to maximize their effectiveness
- Network with other human resource professionals.
What Participants Receive?
- A DVD with all the training material and extra-curricular learning material
- Workshop handouts
- 12 months FREE advice and support for any relevant questions and queries
- Free membership to get free learning material
Apart from people with a career in HRM, this course also benefits all levels of management, executives, team leaders, and compensation and benefits specialists who are responsible for payment or recruitment. The course also benefits HR consultants and freelancers whose job is to consult in recruitment and HRM.
Training fee includes the course certificate, training materials, lunch and refreshments one social program at the end of the training and tuition fee.
Not included in the fee are: Visa Costs, Airfare cost, Accommodation, Travel Insurance, Dinner and any personal expense of the participant.
Please note that for groups, different destinations and in-house training we offer significant discount and we encourage you to contact us for a quotation.
No Reviews found for this course.