While we plan a relief and development project, we focus on what we want to achieve and how to achieve that (mostly). Besides, development work includes people from different cultures and this diversity can draw very visible separation lines between team members. Different pay scales, different social interactions and all needs strong leadership to make sure the organization delivers its mandate and maintains highly motivated teams.
We come up with this course to address the “research-based” needs of development workers and managers to further help their leadership skills. This comprehensive five-day training workshop will ensure the participants gain a change in their performance and not only some useful information.
- As an open course, this program is offered in specific destinations. However, as an in-house training it can be offered at any part of the globe.
- This Program can be integrated with any other program in the same category and for a 10 days course, client will get benefit of two days discount paying only for eight days.
- Accord Worldwide can offer this training in other languages than English, please contact us for your needs.
This training will help you to learn:
- Lead a winning team, department or organization
- Empower others to deliver results
- Biases of rural development
- Identify appropriate leadership styles for your organization
- Understand the leadership behaviors and the impact they have on others.
- Learn about teamwork, motivation, decision-making, and coping with workplace challenges.
- Use the most effective recruitment options and modern tools.
- Non-monetary benefits and how to maximize their effectiveness
- Network with other human resource professionals.
What Participants Receive?
- Certified Accordemy Professional – Attested by Accord Worldwide, Inc. USA
- Free lifetime access to online course material
- Free lifetime membership to the relevant discussion group
- Discounted OR free participation in future training courses
Who should attend?
This course is not useful, but necessary for any level of management, team leaders, NGO directors, CEOs, business owners, and project manager. It also helps Consultants, and freelancers.
Training fee includes the course certificate, training materials, lunch and refreshments one social program at the end of the training and tuition fee.
Not included in the fee are: Visa Costs, Airfare cost, Accommodation, Travel Insurance, Dinner and any personal expense of the participant.