Leadership Development for Relief Workers
We manage People NOT work!
The bulk of aid organization’s assets are its people, not relief supplies. The effective delivery of any organization’s mission and how it leads and manages its people-side of business are inextricably intertwined.
This course is about leading and managing those people, putting leadership to practical use at all levels of the organization, helping managers understand leadership and people management in totally different, inclusive ways.
While we plan a relief project, we focus on what we want to achieve and how to achieve that (mostly) in tough, even dangerous, humanitarian contexts. Besides, relief work includes people from different cultures and this diversity can draw very visible separation lines between team members. People development, communication, motivation, different social interactions and all needs strong leadership behaviour to make sure the organization delivers its mandate and maintains exceptional, highly motivated teams.
We have come up with this course to address the “research-based” needs of relief workers and managers to further enhance their leadership and management skills. This comprehensive training workshop will ensure the participants gain the knowledge they need to create inclusive, open and dynamic leadership-driven cultures in their organizations for the success of those organizations and the overall wellbeing of the people inside them so they can perform to the best of their ability.
- As an open course, this program is offered in specific destinations. However, as an in-house training it can be offered at any part of the globe.
- This Program can be integrated with any other program in the same category and for a 10 days course, client will get benefit of two days discount paying only for eight days.
- Accord Worldwide can offer this training in other languages than English, please contact us for your needs.
This training will help you to learn:
- Lead a winning team, department or organization
- Empower others to deliver results
- Biases of rural development
- Identify appropriate leadership styles for your organization
- Understand the leadership behaviors and the impact they have on others.
- Learn about teamwork, motivation, decision-making, and coping with workplace challenges.
- Use the most effective recruitment options and modern tools.
- Non-monetary benefits and how to maximize their effectiveness
- Network with other human resource professionals.
What Participants Receive?
- A DVD with all the training material and extra-curricular learning material
- Workshop handouts
- 12 months FREE advice and support for any relevant questions and queries
- Free membership to get free learning material
This course is not useful, but necessary for any level of management, team leaders, NGO directors, CEOs, business owners, and project manager. It also helps Consultants, and freelancers.
Training fee includes the course certificate, training materials, lunch and refreshments one social program at the end of the training and tuition fee.
Not included in the fee are: Visa Costs, Airfare cost, Accommodation, Travel Insurance, Dinner and any personal expense of the participant.
Please note that for groups, different destinations and in-house training we offer significant discount and we encourage you to contact us for a quotation.
No Reviews found for this course.