Assumptions about current management practices:
- There is a distinct gap between employee performance and the company vision
- When assigning jobs to employees, managers seldom provide employees with the right discipline
- Reprimands, pay cuts, or dismissals are used to encourage better performance, but the disciplinary action does not always improve employee
- Managers pay little attention to creating conditions that allow employees to develop their abilities, and they show little concern for helping employees who already do a satisfactory job to become outstanding
- Many managers are not aware of their responsibility for motivating. Motivating employees is often left up to company policy and is not flexible enough to deal with individual cases.
- As an open course, this program is offered in specific locations. As an in-house training, it can be offered on any part of the globe.
- This program can be bundled with any other program in the same category, offering the benefit of a discounted price.
- Accord Worldwide can offer this training in languages other than English, please contact us with your questions.
After attending the course, participants will be better able to:
- Get personal and leadership assessments and tools and identify your style
- Team problem solve
- Adjust your communication style to a different type of audience
- Define what is leadership and why it is required for modern day managers
- Define work motives from a management perspective
- Name the factors that can influence the behavior of the people they work with
- Describe vision building, team building, and high morals for work
- Describe the manager’s role in motivating their employees
What Participants Receive?
- Certified Accordemy Professional – Attested by Accord Worldwide, Inc. USA
- Free lifetime access to online course material
- Free lifetime membership to the relevant discussion group
- Discounted OR free participation in future training courses
Who should attend?
The participants of this workshop are people who own small or medium sized enterprises or who are holding managerial and/or supervisory positions. The Motivating People course is also applicable to those whose job involves organizing and controlling the work of a team.
Training fee includes the course certificate, training materials, lunch, refreshments, and one social program at the end of the training.
Not included in the fee are: Visa costs, airfare cost, accommodation, travel insurance, dinner and any personal expense of the participant.
Please note that for groups, different destinations and in-house training we offer significant discount and we encourage you to contact us for a quotation.