Leadership Skills for Project Managers
Projects are not successful without people being lead to success!
For projects to achieve its objectives on time and with quality, it is mandatory to meet the dynamics of human behavior in managing the project. It is more the innovation and motivation of human resource than their physical presence to ensure quality and timeliness of deliverable.
We come up with this course to address the “research-based” needs of project managers for required leadership skills. This comprehensive training workshop will ensure the effective and efficient use of graphic communication and will be a value for money.
- As an open course, this program is offered in specific destinations. However, as an in-house training it can be offered at any part of the globe.
- This Program can be integrated with any other program in the same category and for a 10 days course, client will get benefit of two days discount paying only for eight days.
- Accord Worldwide can offer this training in other languages than English, please contact us for your needs.
This training will help you to learn:
- Why managers need to become leaders
- Innovation and improvement.
- Planning for positive change.
- Change Management
- Managing the Stress associated with change.
- Monitor the outcomes of change.
What Participants Receive?
- Lifetime access to online course material
- Lifetime access to related virtual discussion group
- Opportunity to attend future related conferences and events
This course is useful for project managers, officers and any person involved in project management.
Training fee includes the course certificate, training materials, lunch, and refreshments one social program at the end of the training and tuition fee.
Not included in the fee: Visa Costs, Airfare cost, Accommodation, Travel Insurance, Dinner and any personal expense of the participant.
Please note that for groups, different destinations and in-house training we offer significant discount and we encourage you to contact us for a quotation.