No man is good enough to govern another man without that other’s consent. —Abraham Lincoln
As a team leader we expect people to contribute by their best possible performance. The challenge is that people have feelings, concerns, and their own motivations. For a modern day manager, leadership skills are inevitable. Leading your team properly will help you with the bottom line of your business: more productivity, more results, and more profitability.
This course is designed based on what a manager who leads, needs in daily working practice. It empowers you to empower your team, who will perform much better.
- As an open course, this program is offered in specific locations. As an in-house training, it can be offered on any part of the globe.
- This program can be bundled with any other program in the same category, offering the benefit of a discounted price.
- Accord Worldwide can offer this training in languages other than English, please contact us with your questions.
After attending the course, participants will be better able to:
- Define work motives from a management perspective
- Name the factors that can influence the behavior of co-workers
- Describe job enrichment principles
- Describe the manager‟s role in motivating their employees
- Apply job enrichment techniques to motivate their employees
What Participants Receive?
- Certified Accordemy Professional – Attested by Accord Worldwide, Inc. USA
- Free lifetime access to online course material
- Free lifetime membership to the relevant discussion group
- Discounted OR free participation in future training courses
Who should attend?
This training is very useful to anyone in managerial role and supervisory positions. It is a very practical and useful training for anyone whose job involves organizing and controlling the work of a team.
Training fee includes the course certificate, training materials, lunch, refreshments, and one social program at the end of the training.
Not included in the fee are: Visa costs, airfare cost, accommodation, travel insurance, dinner and any personal expense of the participant.
Please note that for groups, different destinations and in-house training we offer significant discount and we encourage you to contact us for a quotation.