Leading People to Maximize Performance
Leadership is an unavoidable need of the modern day manager!
No man is good enough to govern another man without that other’s consent. —Abraham Lincoln
As a team leader we expect people to contribute by their best possible performance. The challenge is that people have feelings, concerns and their own motivations. For a modern day manager, leadership skills is inevitable. Leading your team properly will help you with the bottom line of your business: more productivity, more results and more profitability.
This course is designed based on what a manager who leads need in daily working practice. It empowers you to empower your team who will perform much better.
- As an open course, this program is offered in specific destinations. However, as an in-house training it can be offered at any part of the globe.
- This Program can be integrated with any other program in the same category and client will get benefit of significant discounts.
- Accord Worldwide can offer this training in other languages than English, please contact us for your needs.
After attending the course, participants will be better able to:
- Define work motives from a management perspective;
- Name the factors that can influence the behavior of the people they work with;
- Describe job enrichment principles;
- Describe the manager‟s role in motivating their employees;
- Apply job enrichment techniques to motivate their employees.
What Participants Receive?
- A DVD with all the training material and extra-curricular learning material
- Workshop handouts
- 12 months FREE advice and support for any relevant questions and queries
- Free membership to get free learning material
This training is very useful to anyone in managerial role and supervisory positions. It is a very practical and useful training for anyone whose job involves organizing and controlling the work of a team.
Training fee includes the course certificate, training materials, lunch and refreshments one social program at the end of the training and tuition fee.
Not included in the fee are: Visa Costs, Airfare cost, Accommodation, Travel Insurance, Dinner and any personal expense of the participant.
Please note that for groups, different destinations and in-house training we offer significant discount and we encourage you to contact us for a quotation.