Successful organizations/businesses will always get more opportunities. This is when managing the expansion becomes important. For a team to manage multiple projects there is need for unique techniques and tools. This training will help successful management of multiple projects at the same time.
We came up with this course to address the “research-based” needs of project managers for required project management skills, tools and techniques. This comprehensive training workshop will ensure participants are able to look after multiple projects by completion of the course.
- As an open course, this program is offered in specific locations. As an in-house training, it can be offered on any part of the globe.
- This program can be bundled with any other program in the same category, offering the benefit of a discounted price.
- Accord Worldwide can offer this training in languages other than English, please contact us with your questions.
This training will help you to learn:
- The difference of single and multiple project management scope
- What are the key principles of project management
- Monitoring multiple projects
- How to make practical and relevant tools for monitoring multiple projects
- Managing multiple project budgets and finances
- Timeliness and quality standards application for multiple projects
- HRM principles for multiple projects
What Participants Receive?
- Certified Accordemy Professional – Attested by Accord Worldwide, Inc. USA
- Free lifetime access to online course material
- Free lifetime membership to the relevant discussion group
- Discounted OR free participation in future training courses
Who Should Attend:
This course is not useful, but necessary for any level of NGO management, team leaders, NGO directors, CEOs, board members, business owners, and project manager. It also helps Consultant and freelancers.
Training fee includes the course certificate, training materials, lunch, refreshments, and one social program at the end of the training.
Not included in the fee are: Visa costs, airfare cost, accommodation, travel insurance, dinner and any personal expense of the participant.
Please note that for groups, different destinations and in-house training we offer significant discount and we encourage you to contact us for a quotation.