Managing Service Level Agreement
Managing SLAs is the true capacity building of middle management!
This practical course will help you manage service level agreements with more efficiency. It is a growing need in every organization to have proper supplier/stakeholder management capacity at front line levels. This qualification offers a unique, affordable, cost-effective opportunity for learners to ensure they meet the competitive market demands.
This training will help you to:
- Recognize the value of Service Level Agreements (SLAs) and their role in the internal and external supply chain
- Master the practice of implementing an SLA and explore the key performance indicators (KPIs) required in service measurement
- Design an SLA format for immediate use in your organization and discover how to ensure vendor supply services exactly match your needs
- Understand the essential legal background for the contracts and essential terms and conditions
- Understand the essential legal background for virtual projects’ contracts and essential terms and conditions
- Discover advanced techniques to evaluate tenders and how to get the best deal from your suppliers
What Participants Receive?
- A DVD with all the training material and extra-curricular learning material
- Workshop handouts
- 12 months FREE advice and support for any relevant questions and queries
- Free membership to get free learning material
This innovative course has been specially designed for:
Purchasing, sales and marketing managers, supervisors and staff taking up such appointments for the first time the course will also benefit those who have had little formal training in purchasing and negotiation who wish to consolidate their experience.
Training fee includes the course certificate, training materials, lunch and refreshments one social program at the end of the training and tuition fee.
Not included in the fee are: Visa Costs, Airfare cost, Accommodation, Travel Insurance, Dinner and any personal expense of the participant.
Please note that for groups, different destinations and in-house training we offer significant discount and we encourage you to contact us for a quotation.
No Reviews found for this course.