At any type of project, the project manager needs to ensure the overall goal is achieved with the available resources, set standards, and on time. This is simple to state; however, it requires various sets of skills and tools in practice; the morals and motivation of people involved is also crucial to determine the success of the project.
We came up with this course to address the “research-based” needs of executives and senior managers for project management. This comprehensive training workshop will ensure the effective and efficient use of inclusive skills and tools for project management.
- As an open course, this program is offered in specific locations. As an in-house training, it can be offered on any part of the globe.
- This program can be bundled with any other program in the same category, offering the benefit of a discounted price.
- Accord Worldwide can offer this training in languages other than English, please contact us with your questions.
This training will help you to learn:
- Characteristics of a successful Project Manager
- Consider outcome before you start a project
- The Planning Process
- Human Resource Management for project managers
- How to set up and operate disciplines required to monitor and control projects
What Participants Receive?
- Certified Accordemy Professional – Attested by Accord Worldwide, Inc. USA
- Free lifetime access to online course material
- Free lifetime membership to the relevant discussion group
- Discounted OR free participation in future training courses
Who Should Attend:
Managers, officers, and any person who is working directly or indirectly in project management can benefit from this training.
Training fee includes the course certificate, training materials, lunch, refreshments, and one social program at the end of the training.
Not included in the fee are: Visa costs, airfare cost, accommodation, travel insurance, dinner and any personal expense of the participant.
Please note that for groups, different destinations and in-house training we offer significant discount and we encourage you to contact us for a quotation.