At a senior level you need to use media. This can help you be a brand ambassador, should you have the right skills. When you can have your own YouTube channel, you already using media yourself, so it is not only the large corporation that needs media skills, but almost any business in the modern world. We came up with this course to address the “research-based” needs of executives and senior managers for public relation and media skills. This comprehensive training workshop will ensure the effective and efficient use of inclusive communication.
- As an open course, this program is offered in specific locations. As an in-house training, it can be offered on any part of the globe.
- This program can be bundled with any other program in the same category, offering the benefit of a discounted price.
- Accord Worldwide can offer this training in languages other than English, please contact us with your questions.
This training will help you to learn:
- To create integrated PR strategies
- Advanced interview skills
- Effective use of online PR options
- Management of electronic media
- To maximize your organization’s media strength
- To understand the rules for lobbying campaigns
- To manage the merits and demerits of direct email
What Participants Receive?
- Certified Accordemy Professional – Attested by Accord Worldwide, Inc. USA
- Free lifetime access to online course material
- Free lifetime membership to the relevant discussion group
- Discounted OR free participation in future training courses
Who should attend?
- Chief Executives and Directors
- Senior Managers
- PR and Media Managers
Training fee includes the course certificate, training materials, lunch, refreshments, and one social program at the end of the training.
Not included in the fee are: Visa costs, airfare cost, accommodation, travel insurance, dinner and any personal expense of the participant.
Please note that for groups, different destinations and in-house training we offer significant discount and we encourage you to contact us for a quotation.