For organizations to provide relief and development services, it is very important to maintain regular monitoring and evaluation. This is particularly important for organizational learning and organizational policy feed. Often, learning through M&E also help contributing to major development programs improvement.
We come up with this course to address the “research-based” needs of development workers and managers. This comprehensive five-day training workshop will ensure the participants gain a change in their performance and not only some useful information.
- As an open course, this program is offered in specific destinations. However, as an in-house training it can be offered at any part of the globe.
- This Program can be integrated with any other program in the same category and for a 10 days course, client will get benefit of two days discount paying only for eight days.
- Accord Worldwide can offer this training in other languages than English, please contact us for your needs.
This training will help you to learn:
- Understand the organizational contexts within which PM&E is implemented
- Develop monitoring and evaluation plans in a more participatory manner
- Facilitate PM&E processes for their project, program or organization
- Describe practical and participatory tools for tracking project or program development and assessing outcomes
- Identify ways to improve on their current practices in monitoring and evaluation
What Participants Receive?
- Certified Accordemy Professional – Attested by Accord Worldwide, Inc. USA
- Free lifetime access to online course material
- Free lifetime membership to the relevant discussion group
- Discounted OR free participation in future training courses
Who should attend?
This course is not useful, but necessary for any level of NGO management, team leaders, NGO directors, CEOs, business owners, and project manager. It also helps Consultants, and freelancers.
Training fee includes the course certificate, training materials, lunch, refreshments, and one social program at the end of the training.
Not included in the fee are Visa costs, airfare cost, accommodation, travel insurance, dinner and any personal expense of the participant.
Please note that for groups, different destinations and in-house training we offer a significant discount and we encourage you to contact us for a quotation.