Project and Program Evaluation
Evaluation is the best learning source as it reflects the outcome and impact of your work!
For organizations to learn about their projects and programs, evaluating the outcome and impact is a must. All it matters is the result of our work and unless we evaluate it we will not be able to realize the result.
We come up with this course to address the “research-based” needs of development workers and managers. This comprehensive training workshop will ensure the participants gain a change in their performance and not only some useful information.
- As an open course, this program is offered in specific destinations. However, as an in-house training it can be offered at any part of the globe.
- This Program can be integrated with any other program in the same category and for a 10 days course, client will get benefit of two days discount paying only for eight days.
- Accord Worldwide can offer this training in other languages than English, please contact us for your needs.
This training will help you to learn:
- Understand the organizational contexts within which M&E is implemented
- Develop evaluation plans in a more participatory manner
- Facilitate evaluation processes for their project or program
- Describe practical and participatory tools for tracking project or program development and assessing outcomes
- Identify ways to improve your current practices in evaluation
What Participants Receive?
- A DVD with all the training material and extra-curricular learning material
- Workshop handouts
- 12 months FREE advice and support for any relevant questions and queries
- Free membership to get free learning material
This course is not useful, but necessary for any level of NGO management, team leaders, NGO directors, CEOs, board members, business owners, and project manager. It also helps Consultants, and freelancers.
Training fee includes the course certificate, training materials, lunch and refreshments one social program at the end of the training and tuition fee.
Not included in the fee are: Visa Costs, Airfare cost, Accommodation, Travel Insurance, Dinner and any personal expense of the participant.
Please note that for groups, different destinations and in-house training we offer significant discount and we encourage you to contact us for a quotation.