A famous management quote states, “failing to plan is planning to fail”. There is no doubt that all project managers want to clearly plan their project; they require the certain set of skills to identify the visible and invisible aspects of the project need, involve the right stakeholders, get the right coordination and use the appropriate tools. Of similar importance is the control function during project implementation.
We come up with this course to address the “research-based” needs of project managers for required cost estimation and control skills. This comprehensive three-day training workshop will ensure the effective and efficient use of monitoring skills and will be a value for money.
- As an open course, this program is offered in specific destinations. However, as an in-house training it can be offered at any part of the globe.
- This Program can be integrated with any other program in the same category and for a 10 days course, client will get benefit of two days discount paying only for eight days.
- Accord Worldwide can offer this training in other languages than English, please contact us for your needs.
- Three-day courses of the same category can be combined to make a five-day course.
This training will help you to learn:
- Project cost estimation essentials
- How to relate costs to milestones
- Invisible costs estimation/ contingency costs estimation
- What is the key principles of cost controlling
- Continuous learning and quality improvement
What Participants Receive?
- Certified Accordemy Professional – Attested by Accord Worldwide, Inc. USA
- Free lifetime access to online course material
- Free lifetime membership to the relevant discussion group
- Discounted OR free participation in future training courses
Who should attend?
This course is useful for project managers, finance managers; project and finance officers and any person involved in project management.
Training fee includes the course certificate, training materials, lunch and refreshments, one social program at the end of the training, and tuition fee.
Not included in the fee are: Visa Costs, Airfare cost, Accommodation, Travel Insurance, Dinner and any personal expense of the participant.