Primavera is the recognized standard project management software, designed for planning, scheduling and controlling large-scale, multifaceted projects and individual projects for high-performance. This software is useful for allocating the resources, and tracking the progress in the projects. It helps you to determine sufficiency of resources as well as human resources with proper skills and knowledge. It provides guidance to evaluate the risks, maintains balance during project execution. Primavera professionals are better decision makers who are capable of completing their projects of high quality, with minimum cost, optimizing resources and the supply chain
This course assists to learn project management techniques to create their project planning and scheduling in different ways, it is recommended for Project Managers, Planning Managers, Planning Engineers, Engineers, Cost Engineers, Quantity Surveyors, Analysts, Designers and Management Personnel will also benefit from an understanding of how the project will be planned, monitored, and reported in order to deliver their projects within the budget, of high quality & design, and on time before the deadlines.
- As an open course, this program is offered in specific locations. As an in-house training, it can be offered on any part of the globe.
- This program can be bundled with any other program in the same category, offering the benefit of a discounted price.
- Accord Worldwide can offer this training in languages other than English, please contact us with your questions.
This training will help you to learn:
- Develop a schedule
- Update and monitor this schedule, control this schedule
- Generate reports
- Basics of allocation cost and resources
- Basics of monitor and control cost and resources
- Understand lots of interesting Project Management concepts
What Participants Receive?
- Certified Accordemy Professional – Attested by Accord Worldwide, Inc. USA
- Free lifetime access to online course material
- Free lifetime membership to the relevant discussion group
- Discounted OR free participation in future training courses
Who Should Attend:
• Project Managers, Planning Managers, Planning Engineers, Cost Engineers who are dealing directly with Project Schedule and Cost
• Anyone who wants to learn Project Management and Primavera P6 Software. This includes students as well as professionals who are from any industry and working in any type and size of organization.
Training fee includes the course certificate, training materials, lunch, refreshments, and one social program at the end of the training.
Not included in the fee are: Visa costs, airfare cost, accommodation, travel insurance, dinner and any personal expense of the participant.
Please note that for groups, different destinations and in-house training we offer significant discount and we encourage you to contact us for a quotation.