All management professionals and authors agree that “control” is a key function of management. The manager is further assisted by various approaches to apply control; monitoring is a key control mechanism for project managers. This, as well as other control approaches, will ensure quality, timeliness, and efficiency of the project.
We came up with this course to address the “research-based” needs of project managers for required monitoring and control skills. This comprehensive training workshop will ensure the effective and efficient use of monitoring skills.
- As an open course, this program is offered in specific locations. As an in-house training, it can be offered on any part of the globe.
- This program can be bundled with any other program in the same category, offering the benefit of a discounted price.
- Accord Worldwide can offer this training in languages other than English, please contact us with your questions.
This training will help you to learn:
- What are the key principles of risk management
- Applying scalable planning methods to prepare for project risk management
- Risk management plan to guide project risk approach
- Techniques to identify and document risks
- Qualitative risk analysis
- Quantitative risk analysis
- Determine and implement appropriate risk response strategies
- Communicate risks effectively to all project stakeholders
- Continuous learning and quality improvement
What Participants Receive?
- Certified Accordemy Professional – Attested by Accord Worldwide, Inc. USA
- Free lifetime access to online course material
- Free lifetime membership to the relevant discussion group
- Discounted OR free participation in future training courses
Who should attend?
This course is designed for project managers, program managers, and any professional who is part of the risk identification and response process.
Training fee includes the course certificate, training materials, lunch, refreshments, and one social program at the end of the training.
Not included in the fee are: Visa costs, airfare cost, accommodation, travel insurance, dinner and any personal expense of the participant.
Please note that for groups, different destinations and in-house training we offer significant discount and we encourage you to contact us for a quotation.