Public Relation Protocols and Etiquette
Treating a V.I.P. properly, makes you a V.I.P.
At a senior level you need to practice communication strategies that are highly impressive. This includes your written and verbal communication as well as body language, reactions, choice of words, reasoning and everything else. While media and PR skills are increasingly required for any established organization, managers also need to prepare themselves to excel in relevant skills.
We come up with this course to address the “research-based” needs of executives and senior managers for public relation and media skills.
This comprehensive training workshop will ensure the effective and efficient use of inclusive communication and will be a value for money.
- As an open course, this program is offered in specific destinations. However, as an in-house training it can be offered at any part of the globe.
- This Program can be integrated with any other program in the same category and for a 10 days course, client will get benefit of two days discount paying only for eight days.
- Accord Worldwide can offer this training in other languages than English, please contact us for your needs.
This training will help you to learn:
- Realize the difference between crude person behavior, and a refined one;
- Understand, and apply the right attitude, at the right time with the right person
- Create positive impressions
- Learn the right etiquette and protocol with celebrities,
- Planning and orchestrating V.I.P. visits, meetings, ceremonies, and special events
- Attend to receptions and social gatherings as an aristocrat
- Precedence, Titles and Forms of Address.
- Learn the proper table manners.
- Protocol Event Planning Process
What Participants Receive?
- A DVD with all the training material and extra-curricular learning material
- Workshop handouts
- 12 months FREE advice and support for any relevant questions and queries
- Free membership to get free learning material
Marketing and PR people, Managers who have to deal with media, country representatives and directors who have to represent their organization to media.
Training fee includes the course certificate, training materials, lunch and refreshments one social program at the end of the training and tuition fee.
Not included in the fee are: Visa Costs, Airfare cost, Accommodation, Travel Insurance, Dinner and any personal expense of the participant.
Please note that for groups, different destinations and in-house training we offer significant discount and we encourage you to contact us for a quotation.