At any type of company, sales is the key component of business. What makes sales successful is proper negotiation and reasoning skills, as well as other aspects. Negotiations require the full knowledge of the service or product, but more importantly the appropriate skills for negotiation.
We came up with this course to address the “research-based” needs of executives and senior managers for sales negotiation skills. This comprehensive training workshop will ensure the effective and efficient use of inclusive communication.
- As an open course, this program is offered in specific locations. As an in-house training, it can be offered on any part of the globe.
- This program can be bundled with any other program in the same category, offering the benefit of a discounted price.
- Accord Worldwide can offer this training in languages other than English, please contact us with your questions.
This training will help you to learn:
- Lead masterful sales negotiations that lead to win-win solutions
- Manage objections
- Negotiate to win against lower-priced competitors
- Deal with customers who are just trying to get concessions
- Avoid critical mistakes in the negotiation process
- Plan and prepare for a negotiation
- Deal with a wide variety of customers
- Structure their negotiations
What Participants Receive?
- Certified Accordemy Professional – Attested by Accord Worldwide, Inc. USA
- Free lifetime access to online course material
- Free lifetime membership to the relevant discussion group
- Discounted OR free participation in future training courses
Who Should Attend:
Marketing and PR people, new entry and middle management of sales and marketing. Managers who have to deal with customers can also highly benefit from this training.
Training fee includes the course certificate, training materials, lunch, refreshments, and one social program at the end of the training and tuition fee.
Not included in the fee are: Visa costs, airfare cost, accommodation, travel insurance, dinner and any personal expense of the participant.
Please note that for groups, different destinations and in-house training we offer significant discount and we encourage you to contact us for a quotation.