Communication Skills for Senior Managers
Strong communication creates the expected impression not the unexpected perception!
At a senior level you need to practice communication strategies that are highly impressive. This includes your body language, writing skills, reactions and everything else. Your PC, your car, your dress and any action will convey a message or create an impression. While this is unavoidable, it will be in your interest to know how to make that impression positive.
We come up with this course to address the “research-based” needs of executives and senior managers for business communication skills. This comprehensive training workshop will ensure the effective and efficient use of inclusive communication and will be a value for money.
- As an open course, this program is offered in specific destinations. However, as an in-house training it can be offered at any part of the globe.
- This Program can be integrated with any other program in the same category and for a 10 days course, client will get benefit of two days discount paying only for eight days.
- Accord Worldwide can offer this training in other languages than English, please contact us for your needs.
This training will help you to learn:
- Business communication challenges
- The body language
- Stress management for communicating in critical situation
- How to say NO
- Same message creates different impression on different people
- Modern writing skills
- Consider the “YOU” approach in practical way
- Being flexible to different style of audience
- Listen to understand not to respond
What Participants Receive?
- A DVD with all the training material and extra-curricular learning material
- Workshop handouts
- 12 months FREE advice and support for any relevant questions and queries
- Free membership to get free learning material
This course is not useful, but necessary for any level of management, team leaders, CEOs, business owners, and project manager. It also helps Consultants, and freelancers.
Training fee includes the course certificate, training materials, lunch and refreshments one social program at the end of the training and tuition fee.
Not included in the fee are: Visa Costs, Airfare cost, Accommodation, Travel Insurance, Dinner and any personal expense of the participant.
Please note that for groups, different destinations and in-house training we offer significant discount and we encourage you to contact us for a quotation.
No Reviews found for this course.