Settlement of Disputes and Arbitration
Peace is not the absence of conflict, but the ability to cope with it. “Dorothy Thomas”
With the dynamic business requirements and variables from outside that can affect every aspect of a venture, disputes and conflicts rise. A manager must be competent on relevant skills to cope with such disputes. This practical course will prepare you for any possible dispute and help you identify issues much earlier than they become disputes and solve them.
- As an open course, this program is offered in specific destinations. However, as an in-house training it can be offered at any part of the globe.
- This Program can be tailored with any other program in the same category and client will get benefit of shorter time span and discounted price.
- Accord Worldwide can offer this training in other languages than English, please contact us for your needs.
This training will help you to:
- Lead a winning negotiation assignment
- Avoid dispute by the design of venture
- Identify issues that can grow to disputes and address them
- Understand the practical and latest techniques in business arbitration and dispute settlement
- Understand your rights
- Design win-win ventures
- Ensure your part of the story is heard
- Minimize the loss in a critical negotiation
What Participants Receive?
- A DVD with all the training material and extra-curricular learning material
- Workshop handouts
- 12 months FREE advice and support for any relevant questions and queries
- Free membership to get free learning material
This is not a technical training for legal practitioners. Rather it enables managers to avoid disputes and how to interact with legal arbitrators in right time. No prior training in negotiation is required. This program is appropriate for professionals at all levels who want to enhance their arbitration and negotiation skills. People who want to work more productively with customers, colleagues, partners, vendors, and others.
Training fee includes the course certificate, training materials, lunch and refreshments one social program at the end of the training and tuition fee.
Not included in the fee are: Visa Costs, Airfare cost, Accommodation, Travel Insurance, Dinner and any personal expense of the participant.
Please note that for groups, different destinations and in-house training we offer significant discount and we encourage you to contact us for a quotation.
No Reviews found for this course.