Purchasing has, according to the trends, become more strategically important for companies. The importance of suppliers and purchasing/sourcing increased significantly during the 1990’s and was acknowledged by executive managers by the end of the decade (Trent, et al., 1998).
We came up with this course to address the “research-based” needs of logistics and other managers for required sourcing skills. This comprehensive training workshop will ensure that participants will identify the right choice for hiring supplier/service provider in the most practical and cost effective scheme.
- As an open course, this program is offered in specific locations. As an in-house training, it can be offered on any part of the globe.
- This program can be bundled with any other program in the same category, offering the benefit of a discounted price.
- Accord Worldwide can offer this training in languages other than English, please contact us with your questions.
This training will help you to:
- Strategically plan a procurement
- Understand the process of developing bids
- Understand the legal framework
- Use project cost estimation essentials
- Get types of sourcing
- Grasp criteria to analyze and select the appropriate type of sourcing
- Request proposals, quotations and tenders, including e-procurement
- Be able to utilize a wide variety of strategic procurement tools and techniques
- Undertake risk analysis and evaluate submissions
- Determine total cost of procuring products and services
- Set out the terms and conditions of contract
What Participants Receive?
- Certified Accordemy Professional – Attested by Accord Worldwide, Inc. USA
- Free lifetime access to online course material
- Free lifetime membership to the relevant discussion group
- Discounted OR free participation in future training courses
Who should attend?
This course is suitable for any procurement or non-procurement professional involved in the planning, creation, issue, receipt or evaluation of procurement functions. Those who source goods, materials and services.
Training fee includes the course certificate, training materials, lunch, refreshments, and one social program at the end of the training.
Not included in the fee are: Visa costs, airfare cost, accommodation, travel insurance, dinner and any personal expense of the participant.
Please note that for groups, different destinations and in-house training we offer significant discount and we encourage you to contact us for a quotation.