Standard Based Management of Training Programs
Quality is defined by Standards and Management by Quality!
Total 2013 U.S. training expenditures was reported 55.4 billion USD while the year before was 55.8 billion. This is a huge amount and while we make management accountable for every cent, they will need to ensure training delivery meets the expected quality. How the management can ensure that training adds value is to apply standard based management of training programs.
We come up with this course to address the “research-based” needs of human resource development for quality assurance of training projects. This comprehensive training workshop will ensure the participants gain a change in their performance and not only some useful information.
- As an open course, this program is offered in specific destinations. However, as an in-house training it can be offered at any part of the globe.
- This Program can be integrated with any other program in the same category and for a 10 days course, client will get benefit of two days discount paying only for eight days.
- Accord Worldwide can offer this training in other languages than English, please contact us for your needs.
This training will help you to learn:
- Why people need to learn?
- Differences between a training project and other projects
- Defining quality
- Ways to measure quality
- Setting standards
- Implementing standard based management
- Total quality concept for development projects
- Designing tools for quality measurement and improvement
What Participants Receive?
- A DVD with all the training material and extra-curricular learning material
- Workshop handouts
- 12 months FREE advice and support for any relevant questions and queries
- Free membership to get free learning material
This course is necessary HR Managers as well as any level of management, team leaders, directors, CEOs, board members, business owners, and project manager. It also helps Consultants, and freelancers.
Training fee includes the course certificate, training materials, lunch and refreshments one social program at the end of the training and tuition fee.
Not included in the fee are: Visa Costs, Airfare cost, Accommodation, Travel Insurance, Dinner and any personal expense of the participant.
Please note that for groups, different destinations and in-house training we offer significant discount and we encourage you to contact us for a quotation.