If managed well, stress is a motivating factor!
With advancement of technology, almost all of us use graphic communication more than vocal. This is saving time and enhancing performance. However, it can create confusions and misunderstandings too. Besides, the increasing formality requirements of any business industry require that all managers and executives besides front line workers have strong writing skills.
We come up with this course to address the “research-based” needs of executives and managers for business communication skills. This comprehensive training workshop will ensure the effective and efficient use of graphic communication and will be a value for money.
- As an open course, this program is offered in specific destinations. However, as an in-house training it can be offered at any part of the globe.
- This Program can be integrated with any other program in the same category and for a 10 days course, client will get benefit of two days discount paying only for eight days.
- Accord Worldwide can offer this training in other languages than English, please contact us for your needs.
This training will help you to:
- Recognize what is Stress
- The common myths about stress
- Chronic versus acute stress
- How much of stress is not harmful
- How to control stress
- How to avoid and reduce stress
What Participants Receive?
- A DVD with all the training material and extra-curricular learning material
- Workshop handouts
- 12 months FREE advice and support for any relevant questions and queries
- Free membership to get free learning material
This course is not useful, but necessary for any level of management, team leaders, CEOs, business owners, and project manager. It also helps Consultants, and freelancers..
Training fee includes the course certificate, training materials, lunch and refreshments one social program at the end of the training and tuition fee.
Not included in the fee are: Visa Costs, Airfare cost, Accommodation, Travel Insurance, Dinner and any personal expense of the participant.
Please note that for groups, different destinations and in-house training we offer significant discount and we encourage you to contact us for a quotation.