Supervisory Skills for Project Managers
Supervision is the key on job support and training!
Supportive supervision is a key to empower team members and strengthen their capabilities. While all managers have such intentions, they need to master the techniques and utilize tools that can help them achieve such a goal.
We come up with this course to address the “research-based” needs of project managers for required supervisory skills. This comprehensive training workshop will ensure the effective and efficient use of monitoring skills and will be a value for money.
- As an open course, this program is offered in specific destinations. However, as an in-house training it can be offered at any part of the globe.
- This Program can be integrated with any other program in the same category and for a 10 days course, client will get benefit of two days discount paying only for eight days.
- Accord Worldwide can offer this training in other languages than English, please contact us for your needs.
This training will help you to learn:
- Control is a key function of management
- How supervision is different from other types of control in management
- Supervision as a mentoring and coaching tool
- Performance standards and technical guides
- How to make practical and relevant tools for supervision
- Supervisory role importance for project manager
- Continuous learning and quality improvement
What Participants Receive?
- A DVD with all the training material and extra-curricular learning material
- Workshop handouts
- 12 months FREE advice and support for any relevant questions and queries
- Free membership to get free learning material
This course is useful for project managers, officers and any person involved in project management.
Training fee includes the course certificate, training materials, lunch and refreshments one social program at the end of the training and tuition fee.
Not included in the fee are: Visa Costs, Airfare cost, Accommodation, Travel Insurance, Dinner and any personal expense of the participant.
Please note that for groups, different destinations and in-house training we offer significant discount and we encourage you to contact us for a quotation.