Supportive Supervision Techniques
Supportive supervision is one of the best capacity building approaches!
The course is based on the following assumptions about management practices:
- Managers at all level are overworked
- Managers, particularly business owners, want to control everything.
- Managers are involved in operations, or worse in handling daily activities
- Managers do everything to make sure all task is in place
- Efforts are appreciated more than work
- Managers have a multi-functional role
- As an open course, this program is offered in specific destinations. However, as an in-house training it can be offered at any part of the globe.
- This Program can be integrated with any other program in the same category and for a 10 days course, client will get benefit of two days discount paying only for eight days.
- Accord Worldwide can offer this training in other languages than English, please contact us for your needs.
After attending this course, participants are expected to be able to:
- recognize the needs to be effective at work;
- explain the positive attitude and behavior that should be followed in the workplace;
- assess their own effectiveness;
- identify the skills needed to improve their own effectiveness;
- choose appropriate forms of development;
- set a plan for personal development.
What Participants Receive?
- A DVD with all the training material and extra-curricular learning material
- Workshop handouts
- 12 months FREE advice and support for any relevant questions and queries
- Free membership to get free learning material
The Becoming a More Effective Manager course is designed for those who manage groups of people, including:
- business owners of Small and Medium Sized Enterprises (SMEs);
- CEOs of SMEs;
- Managers at any level in
Participants not mentioned in the list may not find the topic useful to their work.
Training fee includes the course certificate, training materials, lunch and refreshments one social program at the end of the training and tuition fee.
Not included in the fee are: Visa Costs, Airfare cost, Accommodation, Travel Insurance, Dinner and any personal expense of the participant.
Please note that for groups, different destinations and in-house training we offer significant discount and we encourage you to contact us for a quotation.
No Reviews found for this course.