1. Assumptions about current management practices
The course is based on the following assumptions about management practices.
- Managers at all level are
- Managers, particularly business owners, want to control everything.
- Managers are involved in operations, or worse in handling daily
- Managers do everything by
- Efforts are appreciated more than the
- Managers have a multi-functional role.
2. Assumptions about participants’ knowledge and skills
It is assumed that managers believe that effectiveness is the key of their job performance and that they are ineffective in a number of ways at their jobs. Also there is a lack of understanding of themselves and the ways that would make their directions effective.
Participants are assumed not to have specific techniques and plans to develop themselves.
- As an open course, this program is offered in specific destinations. However, as an in-house training it can be offered at any part of the globe.
- This Program can be integrated with any other program in the same category and for a 10 days course, client will get benefit of two days discount paying only for eight days.
- Accord Worldwide can offer this training in other languages than English, please contact us for your needs.
After attending this course, participants are expected to be able to:
- recognize the needs to be effective at work;
- explain the positive attitude and behavior that should be followed in the workplace;
- assess their own effectiveness;
- identify the skills needed to improve their own effectiveness;
- choose appropriate forms of development;
- set a plan for personal development.
What Participants Receive?
- Certified Accordemy Professional – Attested by Accord Worldwide, Inc. USA
- Free lifetime access to online course material
- Free lifetime membership to the relevant discussion group
- Discounted OR free participation in future training courses
Who should attend?
The Becoming a More Effective Manager course is designed for those who manage groups of people, including:
- business owners of Small and Medium Sized Enterprises (SMEs);
- CEOs of SMEs;
- Managers at any level in
Training fee includes the course certificate, training materials, lunch and refreshments one social program at the end of the training and tuition fee.
Not included in the fee are: Visa Costs, Airfare cost, Accommodation, Travel Insurance, Dinner and any personal expense of the participant.
Please note that for groups, different destinations and in-house training we offer significant discount and we encourage you to contact us for a quotation.