A capable workforce is increasingly being seen as positively affecting performance and the competitive success of the organization, both large and small. As human resources have become viewed as more critical to organizational success, companies invest huge on capacity building for their new generation of leaders.
This comprehensive training workshop is geared towards helping organizations to ensure the effective and efficient use of their investment on human capital. This qualification offers a unique, affordable, cost-effective opportunity for learners to ensure they meet the competitive market demands for modern HRM skills.
- As an open course, this program is offered in specific destinations. However, as an in-house training it can be offered at any part of the globe.
- This Program can be integrated with any other program in the same category and for a 10 days course, client will get benefit of two days discount paying only for eight days.
- Accord Worldwide can offer this training in other languages than English, please contact us for your needs.
This training will help you to:
- Understand the importance of regarding people as the organization’s most important asset
- Learn how an organization should manage its Human Resources capacity building
- Confidently conduct a training needs identification
- Using job orientation as a training
- Ensure peer learning and organizational cultures that support a learning environment
- Design Training Material
- Deliver training sessions
- Realize the proper use of in-house versus outsourced training programs
- Support an enabling environment to change management
- Retain top employees and maintain talent in the organization.
- Manage training as an investment not as a bonus
- Evaluate impact of training investments
- Realize Human Resources development and its benefits
What Participants Receive?
- Certified Accordemy Professional – Attested by Accord Worldwide, Inc. USA
- Free lifetime access to online course material
- Free lifetime membership to the relevant discussion group
- Discounted OR free participation in future training courses
Who should attend?
This course is not useful, but necessary for any team leader, CEO, business owner, HR manager and project manager. It also helps Consultants, and HR Specialists who are working as freelancers and wish to increase their knowledge in this area.
Training fee includes the course certificate, training materials, lunch and refreshments one social program at the end of the training and tuition fee.
Not included in the fee are: Visa Costs, Airfare cost, Accommodation, Travel Insurance, Dinner and any personal expense of the participant.
Please note that for groups, different destinations and in-house training we offer significant discount and we encourage you to contact us for a quotation.