For organizations to provide relief and development services, a proper and accurate fundraising strategy is the key for sustainable survival. The key for success of such a strategy is the communication and resource mobilization.
We come up with this course to address the “research-based” needs of development workers and managers for communication and program development that is inclusive and result-oriented. This comprehensive five-day training workshop will ensure the participants bring a positive change in their organization’s fundraising strategies.
- As an open course, this program is offered in specific destinations. However, as an in-house training it can be offered at any part of the globe.
- This Program can be integrated with any other program in the same category and for a 10 days course, client will get benefit of two days discount paying only for eight days.
- Accord Worldwide can offer this training in other languages than English, please contact us for your needs.
This training will help you to learn:
- Linking organization mission and vision to what we communicate
- Strong strategy for communicating with external sources
- Communication and fund raising strategy
- Resource mobilization and proposal development
- Cost sharing strategies
- How practical is PRA and the LFA
- How to ensure your proposal is winning
Who should attend?
This course is not useful, but necessary for any level of management, team leaders, NGO directors, CEOs, business owners, and project manager. It also helps Consultants, and freelancers.
Training fee is USD 2500 for a five day workshop which includes the course certificate, training materials, lunch and refreshments one social program at the end of the training and tuition fee. Not included in the fee are: Visa Costs, Airfare cost, Accommodation, Travel Insurance, Dinner and any personal expense of the participant.