Business ventures are always at risk – such risk can include decision making risks, estimation and planning risks, process and procedures etc. Obviously one risk is fraud or other types of misuse of business resources.
This course combines the international standards for various types of risk management and is developed by experienced experts. The course is intended to enable managers have a sound knowledge and finance/audit professionals to get the skills relevant for risk management.
- As an open course, this program is offered in specific destinations. However, as an in-house training it can be offered at any part of the globe.
- This Program can be integrated with any other program in the same category and for a 10 days course, client will get benefit of two days discount paying only for eight days.
- Accord Worldwide can offer this training in other languages than English, please contact us for your needs.
At the end of this course, participants will be able to:
- Identify the various kinds of business assets,
- Describe the structure and elements of an internal control system,
- Identify business possible risks and initiate plans to manage them properly
- Develop asset control activities,
- Explain how to implement asset control activities effectively.
Who should attend?
This course is designed for managers and staff of SMEs including:
- Business owners, directors, shareholders, etc.
- The board of directors and board of supervisors,
- Anyone working newly in finance
- Others who manage or control business assets.
- Various kinds of business assets
- What is internal control
- The elements of an internal control system
- What risk management is and why it is important
- Finance policies and manuals
- Risk based Internal Auditing
- International Practice Frameworks (IPPF, GAAP and IFRS)
- Risk identification and control
- Continuous control and investigation
- Data collection and analysis
- Reporting and decision making
- Business processes that can produce risk
- Delegation of authority and process of project management
- Business decision making and legal aspectsFraud risk and prevention
- Conducting internal audit and risk management
- Influence and communication
- Change management
- Negotiation and conflict management
- Communication skills
- Leadership skills
- Ethics and objective approach
Training fee is USD 2500 for a five day workshop which includes the course certificate, training materials, lunch and refreshments one social program at the end of the training and tuition fee. Not included in the fee are: Visa Costs, Airfare cost, Accommodation, Travel Insurance, Dinner and any personal expense of the participant.