While we plan a relief and development project, we focus on what we want to achieve and how to achieve that (mostly). This is good and necessary. However, it is the “Why” we do something that determines the end result. The right approach will ensure that each project is contributing to the organization mission.
We come up with this course to address the “research-based” needs of development workers and managers to further help their project planning skills. This comprehensive five-day training workshop will ensure the participants gain a change in their performance and not only some useful information.
- As an open course, this program is offered in specific destinations. However, as an in-house training it can be offered at any part of the globe.
- This Program can be integrated with any other program in the same category and for a 10 days course, client will get benefit of two days discount paying only for eight days.
- Accord Worldwide can offer this training in other languages than English, please contact us for your needs.
This training will help you to learn:
- Biases of rural development
- Relating projects to Problems/Needs they are designed to address
- Approaches for active stakeholder involvement
- Problem identification in social development projects (Problem Tree)
- The SMART objective setting process (Objective Tree)
- LFA and its complete definitions and use
- The PCM contribution to overall program goals
Who should attend?
This course is not useful, but necessary for any level of management, team leaders, NGO directors, CEOs, business owners, and project manager. It also helps Consultants, and freelancers.
Training fee is USD 2500 for a five day workshop which includes the course certificate, training materials, lunch and refreshments one social program at the end of the training and tuition fee. Not included in the fee are: Visa Costs, Airfare cost, Accommodation, Travel Insurance, Dinner and any personal expense of the participant.